Smith & Wesson have applied the Bodyguard name to a variety of lightweight wheel guns over the past 50 or 60 years. The latest iteration of the Bodyguard brand again includes a light weight revolver but also, cleverly, a light weight pistol (offering something for everyone).
- Taurus Public Defender .410 Revolver-”The Plastic Judge”
- Review: S&W Bodyguard .380 and .38 Special
- Smith and Wesson’s New .38 special and .380 Bodygaurd
- Beretta Px4 Storm Review
- Taurus PT1911 Review
- Springfield-Armory XD Sub-Compact 9mm
- North American Arms (NAA) .22LR Mini Revolver
- Kahr Arms PM9 Review
- Taurus PT745 Millennium Pro
- Taurus 738 TCP Review
Buy me a cup of Coffee
FFL Quick and Easy
Request a ReviewFeel free to comment on our blog. Request a review and we will get to it.